What all cosmetic surgeries are commonly available
What all cosmetic surgeries are commonly availableHealth and Holidays
The use of plastic and cosmetic surgery in India has increased a lot. If we compare the stats of the past decade with the ones that are available now, it will be seen that the number of surgeries have doubled now. People are now more confident about these services. The results are positive which increased the confidence. The advancement in the technology along with the latest instruments is the main reason for that. If you are considering yourself for these surgeries, then contact Health and Holidays which will connect you with the best cosmetic surgery hospitals in India.
It is a unique discipline of medicine that is focused on enhancing appearance through surgical and medical techniques. These surgeries can be performed on all areas of the head, neck and body. The primary aim of these surgeries is to increase the looks of the body with secondary aim being increasing the function of the body parts. Some of the benefits of plastic and cosmetic surgery in India are as follows –
· You can regain your lost confidence back with these surgeries.
· They are noticeable to the naked eye. You will have a different identity.
· You can undergo this procedure to feel young as it reverses effects of age.
· It can also give health benefits such as in case of breast reduction surgery. Extra pressure on the back and shoulder is rectified.
Some of the common treatments given by best cosmetic surgeons in India are –
· Breast implants – in this procedure, artificial device is used to change the size, shape and contour of a woman’s breast. It can also be done for reconstructive purposes such as after mastectomy and breast cancer. This implant makes breast bigger and fuller. There are two types of breast implants – saline and silicone gel.
· Facelift – best cosmetic surgery hospitals in India impart facelift to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and other signs of aging. It improves the overall appearance of face and jaw. Incisions are made in the hair or hairline and extended downward in the front of the ear. The skin and fat tissues are then lifted off the underlying muscle as far forward as necessary. The results last for around 50 years.
· Liposuction – it is a surgical procedure that uses suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body. This is done to improve the shape of the body. It is not an overall weight loss procedure but suitable for removing fat from certain portions. It can be used for abdomen, arms, buttocks, calves, chest, hips, neck etc. The amount of fat that is to be removed depends on the appearance of the area.
· Chin augmentation – It is a procedure given by best cosmetic doctors in India in which the shape of the chin is changed by magnifying it. It creates a more larger and prominent chin in individuals who desire definition. Chin augmentation is done by two different methods – either by inserting an implant or by reshaping the body.
Tags: Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in India, Cosmetic Surgery Hospitals in India, Best Cosmetic Surgery treatment in India, Health and Holidays.